Plasma Injection for Hair
Plasma injection for hair offers a suitable option for treating hair loss problems. This method is characterized by the use of plasma from the patient’s own blood. Many studies and research have proven the success of this process, and the lack of complications and side effects.
Plasma injection for hair is a solution for many people who suffer from hair loss, especially with age, and are looking for effective and safe ways to treat their hair loss.
Why to Consider Plasma Injection for Hair?
There are many reasons that lead you to think about the procedure of plasma injection for hair, and these reasons may be medical, cosmetic, or various other reasons. The most prominent of these reasons are:
- Regression of the hair line or hair loss due to age.
- Weakness and hair loss after severe psychological trauma.
- Replenish bald spots that ruin the appearance of hair.
- Restore the vitality of weak hair.
- Restore the youthful appearance of the face by getting thicker hair.
Plasma Injection Advantages:
- It is a simple and non-surgical procedure, which makes it preferred by many women.
- An effective way to enhance and maintain the results of a hair transplant.
- The plasma is taken from the person’s own blood, which means that the plasma is safe and does not cause any side effects or allergic reactions.
- The operation time is relatively short and the recovery period is very short and almost non-existent.
- A flexible process that can be combined with other procedures to promote hair growth.
Plasma Injection Disadvantages:
- The results of the operation are temporary.
- Some evidence indicates poor results of this method in some cases.
- Repeat injections raise the total cost of plasma injections in the long term.
- The results of the injections are poor in cases of diffuse baldness that occurred a long time ago.
- In some cases, results may be delayed up to six months.
How to Perform Plasma Injection for Hair?
The plasma injection process for hair lasts only half an hour, and its steps can be summarized as follows:
- Obtaining the plasma: This is done by taking a small blood sample, often from your arm, then centrifuging it with a special machine that separates the platelet-rich plasma from the rest of the blood.
- Preparation of the injection: By collecting the plasma in special syringes with fine needles, ready to be injected into the treated area.
- Anesthesia: Lidocaine is used to numb the locally injected area.
- Injections: At certain points determined by doctor at the beginning of the procedure.
The platelets in the injected plasma are broken down, releasing the beneficial elements they contain, such as growth factors that stimulate cell proliferation and tissue regeneration.
- Avoid exposure to the sun in the two days following the procedure.
- You may feel that your scalp is tight after the injection, but it is a normal symptom and will go away within a short time.
- Doctors recommend elevating the head when sleeping to reduce swelling that may sometimes occur after the injection.
- Avoid washing the injected area during the first 24 hours after the procedure.
- The doctor may prescribe painkillers such as paracetamol if you feel pain in the area.
- Avoid hair dyes for a week after the procedure.
- Tell your doctor right away if you experience abnormal symptoms such as severe pain.
Plasma injection for hair offers a great option for both men and women who suffer from hair loss and this procedure is designed with that in mind.
“Healthy International” is designed to offer a new treatment experience by collaborating with world-renowned hospitals and doctors to create a perfect treatment and complete travel program.
Do you have any questions or would you like to make an appointment with Healthy International Clinic? Please, feel free to get in touch with us and fill in your details on the form above and we will contact you soon.