Forehead Reduction and Hairline Lowering Procedure
Forehead reduction and hairline lowering procedure is a process that everyone who suffers from a broad forehead resorts to, and this procedure aims to reduce the forehead and bring the hair starting line closer to the eyebrows.
Forehead reduction and hairline lowering procedure can help to treat hereditary alopecia, which includes a receding hairline from the forehead, and in other times the operation may include reducing the size of the forehead bones.
Methods and Types of Forehead Reduction and Hairline Lowering Procedure:
The process is carried out through one of the following methods:
- Surgical reduction.
- Reduction by hair transplant.
- Surgical reduction followed by hair transplantation.
Candidates for Forehead Reduction and Hairline Lowering Procedure:
- The candidate for forehead reduction and hairline lowering procedure is every adult person who suffers from the problem of a broad forehead or a receding hairline from the front of the head. Whether the problem includes an increase in the size of the forehead bones or not.
- This person should be in a healthy state, and not suffer from any chronic diseases such as blood pressure, diabetes and blood flow diseases. The person should also be a non-smoker, because smoking makes the recovery process more difficult and increases the length of the expected recovery period.
How is Forehead Reduction and Hairline Lowering Procedure Performed?
The steps of the operation depend on its method, and below we explain the most important methods of performing the procedure:
- Hair Transplantation on the Front Line:
This method works if the main reason for the large forehead size is genetic baldness.
- Eyebrow Lift Procedure:
This operation is suitable in the case of the presence of wrinkles in the forehead associated with the broad forehead and the sagging of the eyebrows. This method requires certain proportions of facial features.
- Forehead Reduction by Skin Extension:
This operation is one of the most popular forehead reduction techniques. It is a two-stage technique that involves implanting a silicone balloon under the scalp. This balloon is gradually filled with a saline solution until the skin containing the hair follicles stretches.
This operation is done under local anesthesia, followed by another operation in which the doctor removes the balloon and cuts the skin from the forehead and uses the technique of cosmetic sewing to ensure that no scars appear.
- Forehead Reduction Surgery:
This process is extremely rare and is only done in some pathological and tumor cases. It is rarely performed in the case of hereditary forehead enlargement or resulting from hair loss.
- Unilateral Forehead Reduction with Hair Line Implantation:
This method helps to obtain the best results in the process of forehead reduction, because hair transplantation takes place at the same time as the operation.
In this process, the skin is stretched and connected in one session, then doctors prefer to wait until 3-6 months have passed after the operation before transplanting hair on the front of the head until the results of the operation are completely clear, and thus ideal results can be obtained.
Forehead reduction and hairline lowering procedure is safe, effective, gives satisfactory results and it is affordable.
“Healthy International” is designed to offer a new treatment experience by collaborating with world-renowned hospitals and doctors to create a perfect treatment and complete travel program.
Do you have any questions or would you like to make an appointment with Healthy International Clinic? Please, feel free to get in touch with us and fill in your details on the form above and we will contact you soon.