Hair Transplantation Using the FUE Method
FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT technique, is a hair transplant method based on transferring the hair follicles taken one by one, usually from the back of the patient’s head to balding areas. Nowadays, hair transplant is done with FUE method in many places. The donor section of scalp will first be shaved and grafts are taken with the help of micro motors tips. Wound healing is faster than the FUT technique. Less damage to the donor section and leaves no scar at all. The donor area should be screened equally and homogeneously.
FUE Hair Transplant Advantages;
How is the Hair Transplant Line Determined?
Every stage in the hair transplant process is important for itself. However, the importance of the front hairline is very different. At the end of the process, this line should be natural and the thickness and frequency of the hair transplanted here should be determined correctly. Here, the experience and foresight of the hair transplant specialist plays a big role. Before hair transplantation, it is very important to plan the next state of the hair. You need to know how will be your front hair line projections and recesses will be, how your hair density will increase.
After Hair Transplantation, How is Post Operative Hair Wash Done?
- First of all, lotion is applied to the transplanted area.
- Lotion is fed to the scalp by gently tapping.
- The lotion applied is left on the scalp for 1 hour, in order not to have difficulty while removing the scabs.
- After waiting for 1 hour, the last washing is started. The warm water is recommended in this wash.
- Hair roots are softened with circular movements with the help of water.
- During washing, patients may think that some of their hair is lost. Since the hair is hardened, it may break during washing. This is completely normal and patients should not be worried.
- It is appropriate to use gauze in the last wash, so that the scabs can be peeled off more easily.
- It will be more beneficial to use a medical nourishing shampoo during washing.
- The shampoo is fed into the gauze by using a top-down or circular movements, the gauze is fed and the scabs are softened.
In this way, hair follicles that remain airless for 1 week get rid of their scabs and begin to breathe. After this wash, healthy hair is allowed to come from the bottom.
Other points to consider when washing as it is a delicate texture:
- It is important not to use nails when washing the hair. Contact of the nail with the scalp can cause infection.
- Another thing to consider is shaving. Due to the metal tip, machine shaving should not be done to the nape area and donor area in the first month, and to the transplanted area on the top for 3 months.
After the wash is over, cotton towels can be used instead of paper towels.After the fue hair transplant, the transplanted area can be washed after a 1-week of delicate washes. It is possible to move more comfortably in the last wash than the previous ones. In order to remove the scabs caused by transplantation, the scalp should be treated a little harder.
For more follow as on instagram